An audio problem has recently become an audio problem, more and more Windowsusers Maybexpericing -The audio output device is not installedError. Don't look around, they are in the right place here. Here we discuss the reasons that cause this problem and the 7 best solutions to remedy it and recover the audio.
It is annoying to observe a symbol of the red cross of the red cross next to the audio symbol on the system subject, or a pop -up set appears, as no audio output device is installed when the mouse on the audio symbol at the same time, it's not the situation for listening to a sound on Windows.Ahora, it is configured with the non -Audio output device.
The reasons for no audio output device are installed on Windows 10/8/7 errors
Ask me how does this happen? It is not easy to refer to a certain reason for this problem. It can be caused by many possible factors, but here we can classify them into several important factors for this problem.
1.Player not inserted in the right door
The door you use is broken or incompatible to work with your system. It does not work properly if you insert it into the computer. Alternative, the device cannot be inserted into the right plugs.
2.Outdated or corrupt audio drivers
The driver editor update the driver regularly. If the update ignore and continue to use the old one, the old man will not be able to meet his daily requirements and cause the same problem.
3.Deactivated Playback Device
The playback device is deactivated: You or other source may have disabled the playback device you want to use. Audio does not reproduce the device.
4.HAUPP Windows Update
Updates are one of the most common reasons for Windows 10 problems.
NOW After knowing the possible causes of audio devices, it does not work.
7 best solutions to remedy audioSalidaThe device is an installed error
1. Check that all external conditions are well
2. Create the audio error
3. Uninstall audio drivers
5. Do not fix a sound with controllers
6. Check Windows updates
7. The device assumes the collection
Solution 1: Check that all external conditions are well
If your computer suddenly has no sound, it may be a hardware problem and caused by some external factors.
1. Check your battery and volume and make sure you have activated all volume controls.
2. Check the device output device (high -external speaker, microphone, headphones etc.)
Make sure the audio output device is connected correctly and the connection cable between the audio output device and the computer is in normal conditions.
Make sure the audio output device works normally. You can replace it with another headset to determine if it works.
3. Some speakers, headphones or applications have their own volume control. Verify everyone and make sure the switch is turned on.
4. If you use a desktop computer, connect the right plugs.
In general, plugs have color differences: the green book is for headphones, red, for the microphone. If there is no color difference, the corresponding information will be provided.
Hunter on the front panel with a color difference:
Monkeys on the back with a color difference:
Monkeys without color difference:
Jack of two in a laptop:
Solution 2: Run the audio error lust
The audio output device is not installedEmVentana11/ Ventana10
Step 1: Click the sound symbol on the system subject
Step 2: Select "Troubleshooting with sound problems"
Step 3: After detection, the associated problem is shown.These are the instructions to which they were asked to solve the problem.Trust the audio after all the proposed changes have been made. It should work now.
Note: The device you want to try should be connected correctly.
The audio output device is not installedEmVentana7/ Ventana8
Step 1: OpenSwitchboard(Press "Windows + R"> Enter "Control"> Click "Accept"> Small Symbol Visualization to show all control field elements).
Step 2: Search and click "Problems solution"
Step 3: Choose "Solution of audio playback problems"
SIOLOGUE 3: Uninstall and reinstall audio drivers
Windows update and update controllers with other programs can lead to audio device not work correctly.The audio device has an error code. In the following steps, you can uninstall the current incorrect controller.
Step 1: OpenDevice administrator(Press "Windows + R"> Enter "devmgmt.msc"> Click "Accept").
Step 2: ExpandSound, video and game controllerYou will see audio devices.
Step 3: Click on the rightThe associated audio device*And choiceUninstall devices*.
Which audio device must be uninstalled*:
- If your systemUsedHDMI or DI (Displayport) to generate audioUninstall the audio device you have.
- If your systemDo not useHDMI or DI (Displayport) to generate audio, pleaseUninstall the other audio device(Except Nvidia's high definition audio, high definition AMD, Intel (r)) in sound, video and game controllers.
Be sure to be during the uninstalling processMark "Eliminate the controller's software for this device.".
More information onHDMIoDP (fabric holder).
Step 4: Restart your PC. After restarting, Windows 10 should automatically restore the sound controller. If you install the last correct controller, the problem will be solved and the audio will be back.
Solution 4: Install and update obsolete controllers
If no controller is installed for your current audio device or controller is not correct, you can take the following steps to install the correct controller.
1. If the sound problem is still available after restarting your PC, try update audio drivers as the following steps:
Step 1: OpenDevice administratorand expandSound, video and game controller
Step 2: Click on the rightThe associated audio deviceAnd choiceUpdate ControllersTo determine if your audio system is normal again.
Step 3: ClickAutomatically find the updated controller softwareTo verify the update of your controller.
2. What isThere is no audio deviceIn sound, video and game controllers, follow the following steps:
Step 1: Find and expandOther devices
Step 2: Click the devices on devicesOther devicesAnd choiceUpdate ControllersTo see if your system is normal again.
3. Keep audio controllers updated with the last state of the technique. This way, the system can work properly and manage the hardware of third party suppliers. First is slow and risky, while the latter is easy to use, effective and reliable.The skills to update the controllers manually, you can do so automaticallyDriver reinforcement.A click to scan and update automatically6.000.000+Device controller for a smooth PC.
You can automatically update obsolete controllers with the free version or Pro Driver Booster 9. However, with the Pro version, you can update over 8,000,000 controllers at a speed of 100%.
1) Download de FreeDriver reinforcementAnd start after installation.
2) Now click on the verification. Finally, scan and capture all problem controllers.
3) Prior to the start of the update process, the most important thing is to create a system recovery point in the rescue center for reinforcement drivers before trying the following solutions.
4) Click the Update button to automatically download the correct version of all obsolete controllers, which can install manually.
5) Alternatively, select all updates to download and automatically install the correct version of all absent or obsolete controllers of your system (this requires the pro version requested when updating for all updates).
If you still have the problem after all the previous stepsDbinfohelper> Click twice inRun this tool> Clique 'Save the report in the desktop'> Finddb_info_xxxx.zipOn your table> Send the Zip email@example.com
Solution 5: Do not correct the sound with the controller amplifier
It is also more likely to be an internal problem if an audio output gear is not installed. If you have installed the last controller amplifier, you can automatically solve the sound problem as the following steps:
Step 1: Open the reinforcement of the open driver
Step 2: Click the tool icon on the left side of the main screen
Step 3: Select the tool solution without sound.
Step 4: See if everything works.
The tool can solve the following problem:
- The audio service is off
- The audio device is disabled
- HDMI/Displayport output problem -Audio
- Change audio output mode (AC97/HD -Audio).
- The audio output device is changed
- The default audio output device is changed
Solution 6: Check Windows updates
Sometimes Windows Update can break the audio device, but at the same time the Windows update can also solve it. We have been able to update Windows to update the problem with the audio exits problem.
1. Press Windows + I to open the configuration
2. Click update and security> Windows Update> Check updates
3. Wait Windows to check available updates.
4. If available, you will receive the download and installation option
5. Click on the Windows 11/10 update
In addition to the previous steps, click it when showing the option of optional updates.
Activate the check box, plus an update in relation to the audio device> download and installation.
Tips: If you plan to update the last Windows 11.Uuse the best free PC compatibility tester -tool -Can I run Windows 11?To determine if the computer can run Windows 11 without problems.
Solution 7: The audio device accepts the position again
If there is no audio device on your device administrator, you can try this solution.
Step 1: Go toDevice administrator> Clique noActionGuide> Select "Add inherited hardware"
Note: If after clicking on the action, the help option will be available on the list, click an empty space on the list and click the "Action" menu again
Step 2: Click "Next" to "Add Hardware Assistant".
Step 3: Select "Search Hardware and Install (recommended)"> Click "Next".
Step 4: Click "Next" (even if IFWIZARD has not found a new hardware on your computer)
Step 5: Then see the types of common hardware> Search and select "Sound, Video and Video Controller"> Click "Next".
Step 6: Select the desired audio driver manufacturer> Click "Next".
Step 7: Click "Next" to install the controller
Step 8: If you find your audio device again, pleaseTry the above solutions.
After all the methods mentioned above above, "the audio output gear" must be completely remedied. We have to be useful. They have worked.
Adjunct:How to disable controller updates in the Windows update
We received a lot of comments from our users who recently did not sound after updating Windows. In this case, we recommend that you temporarily disable controller updates on Windows Update.
Note: This does not apply to Windows 10 Home.
Step 1: Go toWindows Sole
Step 2: Click the text link "Text Download" Show or hide updates.
Step 3: After download> open on "Continue" in "Whouswhide.diagcab".
Step 4: Wait only
Step 5: Click on "Show Updates"
Step 6: Update the elements you want to hide (recommended to hide all elements)> Click "Next".
Go to the Control Panel> System and Safety> System> Follow the steps in the following image.
Step 1: See theinstructions
Step 2: Opends and Supply Installation Settings, as shown below: